Catherine Watkinson is an accomplished Technical Director with more than 20 years experience proficient in all areas relating to the operation of a Technical Department ranging from the management and training of personnel, creating a team culture, experienced overseas auditor, excellent certification compliance and broad knowledge of new concepts, process technology and legislative requirements in the food industry.
- Accreditation to BRC standards – can advise teams to achieve the highest grades.
- Approval status against all Retailer audit standards – Waitrose WPOD, Tesco TFMS, Sainsbury’s Food Safety Audits, M&S Food Safety Audits
- Advisor on Ethical Audits for SMETA/SEDEX & Asda Ethical
- Accreditations to MSC, Lion Egg Code, Organic Farmers & Growers, Soil Association, FSC 22000, ISO 9001.
- Implementation of data & learning systems – Learning Plus, Applied Principles, Muddy Boots, QPulse.
- Project management and advisor on new builds and factory modifications.
- Board Director – The Society of Food Hygiene & Technology for over 10 years holding Chair position for 2 years.
- Fellowship of The Society of Food Hygiene & Technology
- Board Member of the Appeals Panel for Organic Farmers & Growers representing Manufacturing.
- Member of Soil Association Processor Technical Group